Founded in 1951, Barrett Business Services, Inc. is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ. We currently impact over 4000 companies. We have 57 branches in 12 states.
BBSI combines the best tools in human resource and risk management with industry-leading knowledge to create a unique operational platform. Our expertise in human resource management, risk mitigation and safety, payroll administration, workers’ compensation coverage and employee benefits allow business owners to focus on their core business. BBSI’s partnerships help more than 3,000 client companies in 23 states maximize the operational efficiencies of their businesses.
According to NAPEO small businesses that outsource their HR to a PEO grow 7-9% faster, experience 10-14% lower employee turnover, and are about 50% less likely to go out of business.
PEO service you can trust
- Calculate, print, sign, and seal checks
- Calculate and deposit Federal and State payroll and UI taxes when due
- Options for Direct Deposit, Physical Checks, or Visa Paycard
Strategic Business Consulting
- Proactive mitigation of business risks
- Holistic view of where your business is going
- Leadership development and succession planning
- Assistance with compliance to all HR laws and regulations
- Regular HR Trainings
- Key employee recruiting
Risk and Safety
- Safety and Risk management audit
- Effect strategies to mitigate losses
- OSHA compliance assistance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Assistance and consultation on Workers Comp. claims
- Implementation of plans to reduce Workers Comp. losses over time
- Employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- Employee handbook & ongoing review
- Handle all unemployment claims
Why choose us
At BBSI you will experience an unparalleled PEO experience. While we know not all businesses are the same we have a tried and proven model to ensure your businesses growth and success.
Business owners working with BBSI typically move through three stages.
- STAGE 1: Tactical Alignment – 3 to 6 months
- STAGE 2: Supervisor Development – 12 to 18 months
- STAGE 3: Business-level guidance – 18 months and beyond